The October issue of Mobilizer is out now! Here’s what’s in it:
- Speaker of the House of Representatives and the Budget
- Medicaid Redeterminations—8.8 Million Kicked Off
- A Closer Look: Interview with Etel Haxhiaj
- Street Medicine “Game-changer”: New Place of Service Code
- A Temporary? Advocacy Win on Substance Use Disorder
- Partner Highlight: Racial Disparities in Homelessness Persist: A Data Snapshot
- What We’re Reading (and Watching)
Scavenger hunt: Four—and a half—good news items are marked in this edition—find them!
Want to get Mobilizer straight to your inbox each month? Sign up for it here.