National Health Care for the Homeless Council
HCH Grantee Directory
Health Care for the Homelessness Grantee Directory
The HCH Grantee Directory is intended to foster collaboration and communication among federally-funded Health Care for the Homeless projects, and to provide a starting point to finding health care resources for people experiencing homelessness.
If you are a Grantee representative looking to update your organization’s information in the directory, please use this form. You need only address questions in the form whose answers are incorrect or outdated in the directory.
The following listings are regularly updated, but largely present current information. To find information about an organization, you may click a location on the map. To see a list of all HCH Grantees in a state, click the state link below the map.
Now new directory page – just changed—-5-29-22 2:40
(eventually, create a redirect from the old slug “www.nhchc.org/directory”(deleted) to new slug “www.nhchc.org/grantee-directory” and anything after to “/grantee-directory” —- Also redirect old medical respite “/clinical-practice/medical-respite-care/medical-respite-directory/” (deleted) to the directory on NIMRC.ORG if it hasn’t been set up already.(3 redirects)
- Alameda County Health Care for the Homeless Program
- Center for the Vulnerable Child, Children’s Hosptial & Research Center Oakland
- Family Health Centers of San Diego
- La Maestra Family Clinic
- St. Vincent de Paul Village Family Health Center
West Palm Beach
East St. Louis
- Central City Integrated Health
- Covenant Community Care, Inc.
- Detroit Healthcare for the Homeless dba Advantage Health Centers
- Callen-Lorde Community Health Center
- Care for the Homeless
- The Children’s Hospital/Montefiore Medical Center
- Covenant House New York – Under 21, Inc.
- East New York Health Center – Housing Works, Inc.
- The Floating Hospital
- ICL Healthcare Choices, Inc.
- La Casa de Salud, Inc.
- NYU Lutheran Family Health Centers Community Medicine Program
- Project Renewal
- Upper Room AIDS Ministry (URAM)/Harlem United
- William F. Ryan Community Health Center
- Columbus Neighborhood Health Center, dba PrimaryOne Health
- Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio
- Southeast, Inc.
- Central City Concern
- Multnomah County Health Department
- Native American Rehabilitaion Association of the Northwest, Inc.
- Outside In
- The Wallace Medical Concern
- Christ Community Health Services, Inc.
- Memphis Health Center, Inc. – Health Care for the Homeless
- Tri-State Community Health Center
- Avenue 360 Health & Wellness
- Bee Busy Wellness Center
- Harris Health System – Health Care for the Homeless Program
- Healthcare for the Homeless – Houston