Organizational Strategies for Supporting the Mental Health & Wellness of Providers & Staff
Presented by the National Health Care for the Homeless Council
May 19, 2020 | 12-1 p.m. Central
Healthcare systems and administrators play a critical role in maintaining the psychological safety and emotional wellness of their staff. The COVID19 pandemic has put healthcare providers at higher risk to experience traumatic stress with limited reprieve.
During this coffee chat presenters will provide a framework to conceptualize wellness and trauma during COVID19 and offer concrete examples on how systems and organizations can better support the mental health of staff. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions, share experiences, and solicit ideas and feedback from the presenters and audience.
- Ken Kraybill, MSW, Senior Trainer, Center for Social Innovation
- Rafael Martinez, LCSW, Director of Behavioral Health, Circle the City, Phoenix, AZ
- Trina Taylor, MHA, Clinic Director of Hope and Wellness, Midtown Community Health Center, Ogden, UT
- Katherine Cavanaugh, MSW, Consumer Advocate, National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Baltimore, MD
- Juli Hishida, MS, Project Manager, National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Nashville, TN
Archived Webinar Video
Webinar: View on YouTube.