Capacity-Building for California Medical Respite/Recuperative Care Programs in Response to COVID-19: A 2020 Retrospective
Presented by the National Institute for Medical Respite Care
April 1, 2021 | 12-1 p.m. CT
With the outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020, California communities quickly responded to the unique needs of people experiencing homelessness. Join us as we dive deep into the experiences of select medical respite and recuperative care programs across CA and learn how these unique program models have adapted to support employees and community members. The featured panel will share insights from a recent case study supported by CommonSpirit Health.
- Monica Ray, Population Health Strategic Development Manager, Cottage Health
- Becky Santata, Community Health Navigator, Cottage Health
- Viola Dinkins, Assistant Director, Recuperative Care Director, Gospel Rescue Mission Recuperative Care (CGRM)
- Sandra Maple-Deaver, Recuperative Care Director, Gospel Rescue Mission Recuperative Care (CGRM)
- Kelly Bruno, President & CEO, National Health Foundation
- Gwendolyn Jenkins, Director of Care Transitions, WellSpace Health ICP
- Christie Gonzales, Deputy Chief of Behavioral Health Operations, WellSpace Health ICP
- Angelina Parker, Transitional Care Program Manager, WellSpace Health ICP
- Julia Dobbins, Director of Programs & Services, National Institute for Medical Respite Care
View This Webinar:
Webinar: View on YouTube.
Subscribe today to Receive our latest e-newsletters
This website is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,967,147 with 20 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
Copyright © 2022 National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Inc.
604 Gallatin Ave., Suite 106 | Nashville, TN 37206 | (615) 226-2292
Privacy and Payment Policies