Capacity-Building for California Medical Respite/Recuperative Care Programs in Response to COVID-19: A 2020 Retrospective
Presented by the National Institute for Medical Respite Care
April 1, 2021 | 12-1 p.m. CT
With the outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020, California communities quickly responded to the unique needs of people experiencing homelessness.
Join us as we dive deep into the experiences of select medical respite and recuperative care programs across CA and learn how these unique program models have adapted to support employees and community members. The featured panel will share insights from a recent case study supported by CommonSpirit Health.
- Monica Ray, Population Health Strategic Development Manager, Cottage Health
- Becky Santata, Community Health Navigator, Cottage Health
- Viola Dinkins, Assistant Director, Recuperative Care Director, Gospel Rescue Mission Recuperative Care (CGRM)
- Sandra Maple-Deaver, Recuperative Care Director, Gospel Rescue Mission Recuperative Care (CGRM)
- Kelly Bruno, President & CEO, National Health Foundation
- Gwendolyn Jenkins, Director of Care Transitions, WellSpace Health ICP
- Christie Gonzales, Deputy Chief of Behavioral Health Operations, WellSpace Health ICP
- Angelina Parker, Transitional Care Program Manager, WellSpace Health ICP
- Julia Dobbins, Director of Programs & Services, National Institute for Medical Respite Care
Archived Webinar Video
Webinar: View on YouTube.