Health Care for the Homeless programs provides a wealth of clinical services to consumers in community-based settings. There is an opportunity to further expand and improve community-based services through strong health outreach programs that are well-integrated with the goals and structures of an organization.
However, the impact of outreach on health center revenues is not well-documented or understood, making these programs susceptible to limited funding and budget cuts. Health Outreach Partners has developed a strategic framework and corresponding toolkit aimed at assisting health center administrators in determining the business value of an integrated community health outreach program. The toolkit includes calculators and other tools to assist health center decision-makers in assessing the potential financial impact of sustained investments in outreach.
During this webinar, the facilitator will describe the elements of a fully integrated health outreach program and will provide an overview of the Outreach Business Value (OBV) Framework and Toolkit. Participants will understand how to apply the framework in their own organizations and how to access the tools.
- Dan Rabbitt, MSW, Health Policy Organizer, National HCH Council
- Judy Solomon, JD, Vice President for Health Policy, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Jenn Hyvonen, MPC, HCH Director, Fourth Street Clinic
- Monique Winters, Certified Application Counselor, St. Joseph’s Mercy Care
- Jeff Driver, Consumer Advisory Board, Downtown Clinic