Individual Membership is free but is very valuable. If you are able, please consider making a donation in support of your membership. You will have an opportunity to make a suggested donation when you join as an individual member. If you need a membership statement to seek reimbursement from your employer, please contact Advancement Membership Coordinator.
Why become an individual member?
Individual Membership means you will have access to all Council communications, be able to get involved in our advocacy and research, serve on Council Committees, and contribute to setting the strategic direction of the Council.
Specific benefits include:
- Access to Council communications and publications
- Participation in advocacy, research, and the opportunity to partner with the Council as a Subject Matter Expert
- Opportunity to serve on Council committees and contribute to the Council’s strategic direction
- Eligibility to nominate and be nominated to the Board of Directors, and for a number of awards
- Invitation to join one or more of the Council’s Individual Membership Groups:
Grounded in human rights and social justice, the NHCHC mission is to build an equitable, high-quality health care system through training, research, and advocacy in the movement to end homelessness.
Contact the Council’s Advancement Membership Coordinator with questions.