Individual Membership is free, but is very valuable. If you are able, please consider making a donation in support of your membership. You will have an opportunity to make a suggested donation when you join as an individual member. If you need a membership statement to seek reimbursement from your employer, please contact Andrea Crowe, Advancement Coordinator.
Why become an individual member?
Individual Membership means you will have access to all Council communications, be able to get involved in our advocacy and research, serve on Council Committees, and contribute to setting the strategic direction of the Council.
Specific benefits include:
- Access to Council communications and publications
- Participation in advocacy and research, and opportunity to partner with the Council as a Subject Matter Expert
- Opportunity to serve on Council committees and contribute to the Council’s strategic direction
- Eligibility to nominate and be nominated to the Board of Directors, and for a number of awards
- Invitation to join one or more of the Council’s Individual Membership Groups:
Grounded in human rights and social justice, the NHCHC mission is to build an equitable, high-quality health care system through training, research, and advocacy in the movement to end homelessness.
Have questions about the Council or need more information?
Contact the Council’s Advancement Coordinator Andrea Crowe with questions.
This website is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,967,147 with 20 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
Copyright © 2021 National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Inc.
604 Gallatin Ave., Suite 106 | Nashville, TN 37206 | (615) 226-2292
Privacy and Payment Policies