- Her Health, Her Housing (2019) | Archived Spring Virtual Training Series
- Decreasing Unintended Pregnancy Among Women Experiencing Homelessness (2012)
- CDC HPV Vaccine Information | Department of Health & Human Services, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention. This website covers why the HPV vaccine is important, who should get the vaccine, vaccine effectiveness and safety, access to free or low-cost vaccines, what vaccinated individuals need to know, and other ways to prevent HPV and cervical cancer.
- National Women’s Health Information Center | U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Office on Women’s Health | 800 994-9662 | Many resources available in Spanish.
- Vaccinate Women – Vaccinate Women is a free publication produced by the Immunization Action Coalition (IAC), which is known for accurate, timely, succinctly written immunization publications that are delivered electronically and by mail. Written specifically for women’s health specialists, Vaccinate Women is an annual 12-page print publication.
- TIMBo – Formerly YogaHOPE, TIMBO is a trauma-informed mind-body methodology developed by the nonprofit of the same name.
- Women’s Health | Clinical Directors Network Clinical Education Library – CME-accredited classes related to women’s health and care for mobile populations. Topics include HPV vaccination, clinical assessment of domestic violence, treatment of opioid-dependent pregnant women, and more.
Subscribe today to Receive our latest e-newsletters
This website is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,967,147 with 20 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
Copyright © 2022 National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Inc.
604 Gallatin Ave., Suite 106 | Nashville, TN 37206 | (615) 226-2292
Privacy and Payment Policies