- Improving Quality of Care: Clinician Tip Sheet (2013) | Sarah Knopf-Amelung, National Health Care for the Homeless Council – As part of the National Health Care for the Homeless Council’s HCH Quality Leaders Initiative, this Clinician Tip Sheet highlights the advice from staff of the HCH Quality Leaders regarding practices that can improve quality of care in a range of settings, geographies, and patient populations.
- HCH Quality Leaders: A Quick Guide (2013) | Sarah Knopf-Amelung, National Health Care for the Homeless Council – Building upon the National Health Care for the Homeless Council’s Case Study on HCH Quality Leaders—which identified the key practices promoting quality of care and quality improvement (QI) strategies among four high-performing HCH grantees—this quick guide was assembled for practical application of the findings. This publication contains useful resources to augment grantees’ QI initiatives, including information on the QI process, diagrams and logic models, performance measurement, displaying performance data, development of provider report cards, how to integrate QI into agency culture, and more. This quick guide synthesizes tools used by the HCH quality leaders profiled in the case study as well as best practices in the QI field.
- Hudson Headwaters’ Journey to Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition (2012) | Cyndi Nassivera-Cordes, Hudson Headwaters Health Network
- Clinical Measures Review: Online Training Module This module introduces grantees to the new clinical measures that will be reported for the first time in March of 2009 for the period of January 1 – December 31, 2008. The module provides detailed instruction for how to complete the clinical measures reporting on tables 6b and 7 of the BPHC UDS Report. Bureau of Primary Health Care UDS Clinical Measures Training | Module I
- Developing Outcome Measures (2005) | Patricia Post, National Health Care for the Homeless Council
- Health Information Technology, Evaluation, and Quality Center: HITEQ Center
This website is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,967,147 with 20 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
Copyright © 2021 National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Inc.
604 Gallatin Ave., Suite 106 | Nashville, TN 37206 | (615) 226-2292
Privacy and Payment Policies