This webpage lists case reports submitted by members of the Health Care for the Homeless Clinicians’ Network. The Council no longer collects case reports, but we have archived these below for your information.
- Behavioral Health | Emotional and Cognitive Impact of Chronic Homelessness on a Child (2011)
- Hypertension | Hypertension & Homelessness: What Interferes with Treatment (2006)
- Infectious diseases| Comorbid TB and HIV in a Chronically Homeless Male: Social Isolation Compounds Stress of Medical Confinement (2006)
- Liver disease | Decompensated Chronic Liver Disease with Comorbid Treatable Aplastic Anemia in a Homeless Adult Male (2008)
- Medical respite care | Medical Respite Care for People Without Stable Housing (2007)
- Mobile medical care | Mobile Medical Outreach: A Commitment to Service (2009)
- Obesity | Operation CHOICES: Nutrition and Fitness Programming to Combat Obesity and Food Insecurity for Families in Shelters (2012)
- Oral health | “Got Milk?” Responding to Pediatric Dental Injuries of Homeless Children (2005)
- Pain management | Innovations in Chronic Pain Management: New Models of Care (2010)
- Traumatic brain injury | Traumatic Brain Injury in a Homeless Male (2008)
- Trench foot | On the Front Lines: A Case of Trench Foot in a Homeless Woman (2007)
Subscribe today to Receive our latest e-newsletters
This website is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,967,147 with 20 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
Copyright © 2022 National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Inc.
604 Gallatin Ave., Suite 106 | Nashville, TN 37206 | (615) 226-2292
Privacy and Payment Policies