Why Join the Council?
- Affiliation with a community that knows where you stand
- Have your voice heard through Governing Membership & Committee Service
- Annual National HCH Conference & Annual Governing Membership Meeting
- Listing on Organizational Membership page of the website
- Visibility in e-publications, newsletters, and social media
- Eligible for members-only awards
- Training and technical assistance
- Webinars, toolkits, standards, and best practices
- Research collaboration opportunities
- Advance interests of the HCH community
- Consumer voice in public policy
- Receive The Mobilizer (our monthly action alert) and policy updates
There are three options for Council membership:
Organizational Membership Tiers and Rates
Membership dues are calculated on a sliding scale based on 330h funding or annual budget for homeless programs. Organizational Membership is good for one year from the date of payment receipt. (Note: Organizational Membership is restricted to nonprofit entities whose missions align with the Council’s. For-profit organizations may join the Council as Corporate Affiliates.)
Click your organization type below for more information, examples and the link to join.
Are you a first-time organizational member
First-time organizational members (those who have never been members or have not been members for at least two years) pay only $500 for the first year. Commit to a second year of membership within 45 days and pay only $500 for the second year as well. Contact the Council’s Membership Team for more information about this special offer!
Questions? Not sure if your organization is already a member?
Contact the Council’s Membership Team with questions.