Why Join the Council?
- Affiliation with a community that knows where you stand
- Have your voice heard through Governing Membership & Committee Service
- Annual National HCH Conference & Annual Governing Membership Meeting
- Listing on Organizational Membership page of the website
- Visibility in e-publications, newsletters, and social media
- Eligible for members-only awards
- Training and technical assistance
- Webinars, toolkits, standards, and best practices
- Research collaboration opportunities
- Advance interests of the HCH community
- Consumer voice in public policy
- Receive The Mobilizer (our monthly action alert) and policy updates
Organizational Membership Tiers and Rates
Membership dues are calculated on a sliding scale based on 330h funding or annual budget for homeless programs. Organizational Membership is good for one year from the date of payment receipt. (Note: Organizational Membership is restricted to nonprofit entities whose missions align with the Council’s. For-profit organizations may join the Council as Corporate Affiliates.)
Click your organization type below for more information and examples.
Tier 1: 330h funded HCH Centers
Tier 2: HCH Programs (not funded by 330h)
Tier 2 organizations have homeless health programs, but do not receive direct 330h funding. Membership dues for this tier are based on the homeless health program budget.
Examples of Tier 2 organizations include:
- Health Care Centers that do not receive 330h funding
- Medical respite/recuperative care programs
- Community health centers providing homeless services
Tier 3: Programs with non-health care homeless services (not funded by 330h)
Tier 3 organizations provide non-health care homeless services and do not receive 330h funding. Membership dues for this tier are based on the homeless services budget.
Examples of Tier 3 organizations include:
- Nonprofits that provide services (non-health) for people experiencing homelessness
- Primary care associations
- Advocacy organizations
- Continuum of care
- Government entities that provide services (non-health) for people experiencing homelessness
Are you a first-time member?
First-time organizational members (those who have never been members or have not been members for at least two years) pay only $500 for the first year. Commit to a second year of membership within 45 days and pay only $500 for the second year as well. Contact Membership for more information about this special offer!
Subscribe today to Receive our latest e-newsletters
This website is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,967,147 with 20 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
Copyright © 2022 National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Inc.
604 Gallatin Ave., Suite 106 | Nashville, TN 37206 | (615) 226-2292
Privacy and Payment Policies