Winter is Coming: Flu & COVID-19
Presented by the National Health Care for the Homeless Council
November 6, 2020 | 12-1 p.m. Central
As we head into flu season and the second wave of Covid-19 infections we will hear from three experts in the field about how to prepare for flu and covid-19 co-testing, vaccine administration, and treatment. Presenters will share up to date guidance and strategies, and include examples from both health center and outreach settings. After we hear from the presenters we will have a conversation where participants can ask questions and share their own experiences.
- Sapna Bamrah, MD, CAPT, U.S. Public Health Service, CDC, Atlanta, GA
- Kathleen LaPonte, Health Communications Specialist, CDC, Atlanta, GA
- Catherine Crosland, MD, Medical Director, Emergency Response Sites, Unity Healthcare, Washington, DC
- Kevin L. Flowers, Practice Administrator, Mercy Care, Atlanta, GA
- Courtney Pladsen, DNP, FNP-BC, RN, Clinical Director, National Health Care for the Homeless Council
View This Webinar:
Webinar: View on YouTube.
Subscribe today to Receive our latest e-newsletters
This website is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,967,147 with 20 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
Copyright © 2022 National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Inc.
604 Gallatin Ave., Suite 106 | Nashville, TN 37206 | (615) 226-2292
Privacy and Payment Policies