COVID-19 Coffee Chat: Using Telehealth Services for Patient Care
Presented by the National Health Care for the Homeless Council
May 8, 2020 | 12-1 p.m. Central
Homeless health care providers are increasingly using telehealth for patient care during the COVID-19 outbreak.
In this interactive discussion, panelists from four Health Care for the Homeless clinics will discuss the implementation of telehealth services at their sites, including challenges they have experienced and helpful strategies they have developed. Attendees are encouraged to bring their questions and experiences and share them in the discussion.
- Regina Olasin, DO, FACP, FAAP, Chief Medical Officer, Care for the Homeless NYC, New York, NY
- Jannatul Ferdous, LCSW-C, Director of Behavioral Health, Health Care for the Homeless, Baltimore, MD
- Marty Sabol, Director of Health Services, Nasson Health Care, Springvale, ME
- Joanna den Haan, MAOL, Homeless and Housing Programs Manager, Neighborcare Health, Seattle, WA
- Lily Catalano, BA, Project Manager, Health Care for the Homeless Council
Archived Webinar Video
Webinar: View on YouTube.