COVID-19 Coffee Chat: Using Telehealth Services for Patient Care
Presented by the National Health Care for the Homeless Council
May 8, 2020 | 12-1 p.m. Central
Homeless health care providers are increasingly using telehealth for patient care during the COVID-19 outbreak. In this interactive discussion, panelists from four Health Care for the Homeless clinics will discuss the implementation of telehealth services at their sites, including challenges they have experienced and helpful strategies they have developed. Attendees are encouraged to bring their questions and experiences and share in the discussion.
- Regina Olasin, DO, FACP, FAAP, Chief Medical Officer, Care for the Homeless NYC, New York, NY
- Jannatul Ferdous, LCSW-C, Director of Behavioral Health, Health Care for the Homeless, Baltimore, MD
- Marty Sabol, Director of Health Services, Nasson Health Care, Springvale, ME
- Joanna den Haan, MAOL, Homeless and Housing Programs Manager, Neighborcare Health, Seattle, WA
- Lily Catalano, BA, Project Manager, Health Care for the Homeless Council
View This Webinar:
Webinar: View on YouTube.
Subscribe today to Receive our latest e-newsletters
This website is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,967,147 with 20 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
Copyright © 2022 National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Inc.
604 Gallatin Ave., Suite 106 | Nashville, TN 37206 | (615) 226-2292
Privacy and Payment Policies