Patient Centered Medical Home: Introduction to the Concept
Presented by the National Health Care for the Homeless Council
March 10, 2011
This webinar includes
- a brief review of the patient-centered medical home concept and history;
- the reasoning behind one HCH’s plans to prioritize seeking PCMH recognition now; and
- a discussion of the early challenges and foreseeable hurdles to recognition for HCH programs.
- Heidi Nelson, MHSA; CEO, Duffy Health Center; Hyannis, Massachusetts
- Joslyn Strupp Allen, Director of Government Grants and Special Projects, Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program
View This Webinar:
Webinar: View on YouTube.
Subscribe today to Receive our latest e-newsletters
This website is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,967,147 with 20 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
Copyright © 2022 National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Inc.
604 Gallatin Ave., Suite 106 | Nashville, TN 37206 | (615) 226-2292
Privacy and Payment Policies