COVID-19 & the HCH Community: Vaccines for Clients and Staff
Presented by the National Health Care for the Homeless Council
December 18, 2020 | 12 – 1 p.m. Central
As vaccines for COVID-19 are approved and become available for distribution, there are many questions about when they will be available for people experiencing homelessness as well as staff working in community-based programs (such as health centers and homeless shelters).
This discussion will identify the main challenges to vaccinating the HCH community, the strategies needed to ensure a successful vaccination campaign, and the immediate action steps to consider in order to be prepared. Please join us for this important discussion and bring your questions for our panelists to answer.
- Emily Mosites, PhD, MPH, CDC COVID-19 Response, Homelessness Unit Lead, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), Atlanta, GA
- Denise De Las Nueces, MD, MPH, Medical Director, Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program; Assistant Professor of Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine
- Ed Farrell, MD, Medical Director of Integrated Health Services, Colorado Coalition for the Homeless
- Katie League, LCSW-C, COVID-19 Project Manager, National Health Care for the Homeless Council
- Barbara DiPietro, PhD, Senior Director of Policy, National Health Care for the Homeless Council
Archived Webinar Video
Webinar: View on YouTube.