Continuity of Care for Residents in Permanent Supportive Housing
Presented by the National Health Care for the Homeless Council
May 12, 2020 | 12-1 p.m. Central
During this COVID -19 pandemic, it can become increasingly challenging to deliver and maintain continuity of care for individuals in permanent supportive housing. We will have the opportunity to discuss some of those challenges and hear solutions on how best to address equitable and accessible health care for these individuals.
Our panelists include representatives from the Corporation of Supportive Housing, frontline housing providers that direct permanent supportive housing programs, and a health center that provides homeless housing services.
- Julie Nelson, MPH, Associate Director, Corporation for Supportive Housing, Chicago, IL
- David Langgle-Martin, MSW, CPRP, Director of Residential Services, Park Center, Nashville, TN
- Danielle Jackson, M.Ed., Supervisor of Resident Counselors, Park Center, Nashville, TN
- Dewey Wooden, LMHC, Director of Behavioral Health, Health Care for the Homeless, Orange Blossom Family Health, Orlando, FL
- Alaina Boyer, PhD, Director of Research, National Health Care for the Homeless Council
Archived Webinar Video
Webinar: View on YouTube.