Clinicians’ Coffee Chat: Diabetes and Nutrition
Presented by the National Health Care for the Homeless Council
May 20, 2020 | 12-1 p.m. Central
In this fourth conversation of a four-part “Clinicians’ Coffee Chat” series on diabetes, participants will discuss the role of nutrition in diabetes management for people experiencing homelessness. This interactive conversation will foster peer learning and support across the homeless health care field. Please bring your questions and experiences to share in the discussion.
- Sandra Arevalo Valencia, MPH, RDN, CDN, CDE, CLC, FADA, Director of Community & Patient Education, Montefiore Nyack Hospital, Nyack, NY
- Elizabeth Murphy, MS, RDN, LDN, Diabetes Educator and Nutrition Specialist, University of Chicago Kovler Diabetes Center, Chicago, IL
- Katie Smith, MS, RD, CD, Nutrition Services Director, Yakima Neighborhood Health Services, Yakima, WA
- Christina Watts, MS, RD, LD, Registered Dietitian, Foothills Health and Wellness Center, Clay City, KY
- Lily Catalano, BA, Project Manager, National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Nashville, TN
Archived Webinar Video
Webinar: View on YouTube.