The 2015 Annual Conference & Workforce Forum will bring clinical leaders and top government officials together in Washington DC to focus on improving access to care and the latest cutting edge quality improvement initiatives for clinicians. The Annual Conference & Workforce Forum will feature topics reflecting the unique aspects of delivering care to underserved populations, including:
- Clinical Quality Improvement models that work!
- Empowering providers and patients in underserved communities
- Implementing Health IT in safety net facilities
- The recruitment and retention of providers
- Understanding the latest federal rules and regulations
The program will also include the Workforce Forum. The Forum will include training sessions by ACU staff on recruitment and retention of providers and also resources for current members of the National Health Service Corps. NHSC members will have the opportunity to meet with program specialists and learn the latest NHSC policy developments during the conference. Submit a workshop abstract here.