Everyone deserves a chance to live a healthy life. For patients without homes, however, health equity is often out of reach. So, too, is quality care. This reality is made even more evident during the COVID-19 pandemic. This year’s virtual National HCH Conference & Policy Symposium embraces the theme, “EQuality = Equity + Quality in a COVID-Aware World.”
The 2021 National HCH Conference & Policy Symposium will explore innovative approaches to homeless health care and service delivery through a COVID-19 lens in five days of intensive, CME, ANCC, and NASW accredited trainings. #HCH2021 is your chance to learn and engage at the premier annual gathering of clinicians, consumers, administrators, and advocates working at the intersection of health care and homelessness.
Whether you’re interested in exploring racial equity or medical respite/recuperative care, harm reduction, or trauma-informed care, we hope you’ve made plans to join us as we unite to explore the future of homeless health care and real solutions to homelessness.
Save your seat for our Pre-Conference Institutes, Learning Labs, and workshops.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
What We’re Excited About for #HCH2021
- Three days of concurrent breakout sessions in health care and homelessness.
- Four Pre-Conference Institutes on medical respite care, trauma-informed organizations, policy and advocacy, and racial equity in homeless health care.
- Four Learning Labs on trauma-informed self-care, street-based behavioral health care, workforce strategies and solutions, and anti-racist clinical practice.
- A health equity conversation with Dr. Ibram X. Kendi.
- Plenary Session with Dr. Philip Alberti.
- Diverse, creative sponsorship and marketing opportunities.
- Our upcoming #HCH2021 mobile app.
This program is supported by the Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,967,147, with 20.92 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the presenters and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
This website is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,967,147 with 20 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
Copyright © 2021 National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Inc.
604 Gallatin Ave., Suite 106 | Nashville, TN 37206 | (615) 226-2292
Privacy and Payment Policies