As we head into flu season and the second wave of Covid-19 infections we will hear from three experts in the field about how to prepare for flu and covid-19 co-testing, vaccine administration, and treatment. Presenters will share up-to-date guidance and strategies and include examples from both health centers and outreach settings. After we hear from the presenters we will have a conversation where participants can ask questions and share their own experiences.
- Sapna Bamrah, MD, CAPT, U.S. Public Health Service, CDC, Atlanta, GA
- Kathleen LaPonte, Health Communications Specialist, CDC, Atlanta, GA
- Catherine Crosland, MD, Medical Director, Emergency Response Sites, Unity Healthcare, Washington, DC
- Kevin L. Flowers, Practice Administrator, Mercy Care, Atlanta, GA
- Courtney Pladsen, DNP, FNP-BC, RN, Clinical Director, National Health Care for the Homeless Council