The National Health Care for the Homeless Council’s policy team work on a variety of issues relevant to ending homelessness and improving health outcomes.
- Housing is Health Care: A Case Study of Housing Development at an HCH Program| August 2018 (watch the webinar here)
- Comments on HUD’s Mixed-Status Families Proposed Rule| June 2019
- Council Comments on HUD Proposed Rules to Prohibit Smoking in Public Housing| January 2016
Looking for more resources on supportive housing? Check out our main page!
- Comments on USDA’s Cat E Rule to Restrict SNAP/Food Stamp Benefits | September 2019
- Comments on SNAP Work Requirement Proposed Rule| March 2019
- Council comments to the USDA re: SNAP work requirements and time limits| April 2018
Race & Racial Disparities
- Health, Homelessness, and Racial Disparities| April 2019
- Comments on proposed changes to Public Charge policy | November 2018
- Webinar: Immigration Enforcement and Health Centers: Knowing Your Rights as a Provider | May 3, 2017
- Comments on SSA’s Proposed Rule to Increase Disability Reviews | January 2020
- Comments on OMB’s Poverty Line Calculation Proposal| June 2019
- Comments on Title X Proposed Rule| July 2018
- Comments on Conscience Rights in Health Care Proposed Rule| March 2018
- Homeless States of Emergency: Advocacy Strategies to Advance Permanent Solutions| February 2016
- Standing in Solidarity: In Support of the Movement for Social Justice| June 2015
This website is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,967,147 with 20 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
Copyright © 2021 National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Inc.
604 Gallatin Ave., Suite 106 | Nashville, TN 37206 | (615) 226-2292
Privacy and Payment Policies