Medical Respite Care (Policy)
Medical respite care is a growing part of our work, and is a new policy priority. We’ll be developing additional policy materials in the coming months to support our growth in this area.
- External Link: One Community’s Collaborative Approach: A Spotlight on Yakima, Washington | January 2022
- External Link: Expanding Options for Health Care Within Homelessness Services: CoC Partnerships with Medical Respite Care Programs | January 2022
- COVID-19 Issue Brief #5 : COVID-19 & the HCH Community: Medical Respite Care & Alternate Care Sites
- Policy Brief: Medicaid & Medicaid Managed Care: Financing Approaches for Medical Respite Care | April 2020
- Policy Brief: Medical Respite Care Programs & the IHI Triple Aim Framework | April 2019 (Watch the webinar here)
- Policy Brief: Medical Respite Care: Financing Approaches | June 2017 (Watch the webinar here)
- Policy Brief: Hospital Community Benefit Funds: Resources for the HCH Community | May 2016
Visit the National Institute for Medical Respite Care, a special initiative of the Council, to learn more our work with medical respite and recuperative care.
This website is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,967,147 with 20 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
Copyright © 2021 National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Inc.
604 Gallatin Ave., Suite 106 | Nashville, TN 37206 | (615) 226-2292
Privacy and Payment Policies