Health Care Issues: Substance Use and Opioids
- Policy Brief: Addressing the Opioid Crisis: Medication-Assisted Treatment at Health Care for the Homeless Programs (with Kaiser Family Foundation)| April 2019 (watch the webinar here)
- Final Opioid Legislation (H.R. 6) Synopsis and Analysis | October 2018
- Opioid Policy Priorities: An Action Agenda for the HCH Community | June 2018
- Opioid Policy Recommendations- Letter to Senate Finance Committee| February 2018
- Synopsis of the Final Report of the President’s Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis| November 2017
- Council comments on Draft Report of President’s Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis| August 2017
- Webinar: The SPOT: Boston’s New Harm Reduction Program for Opioid Users Forges New Ground| July 28, 2016
- Policy Brief: Medication-Assisted Treatment: Changes in Federal Law & Regulation| October 2016 (watch the webinar here)
- Policy Brief: Medication-Assisted Treatment: Buprenorphine in the HCH Community | May 2016 (watch the webinar here)
- Behavioral Health Reform: Key Elements of Success| April 2016
Interested in more clinical resources regarding SUD? Check out our main page!
This website is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,967,147 with 20 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
Copyright © 2021 National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Inc.
604 Gallatin Ave., Suite 106 | Nashville, TN 37206 | (615) 226-2292
Privacy and Payment Policies