Housing is Health Care: An In-Depth Look at Denver HCH’s Integrated Model of Care
Presented by the Colorado Coalition for the Homeless and the National Health Care for the Homeless Council
Wednesday, September 26th, 2018 | 2-3:30 p.m. ET
The Colorado Coalition for the Homeless (CCH) has been investing in supportive housing since 1990. Since that time, this comprehensive community health center has developed nearly 1,700 units of housing, and is one of the country’s leaders in integrating health care and housing for a vulnerable population.
This webinar will discuss how CCH finances its capital development; how they plan, design, and manage multiple projects simultaneously; how they integrate housing and health care services; and how they include property management staff in a coordinated approach to care. This conversation with members of CCH’s leadership complements our recent policy brief and will include time for audience Q&A.
- John Parvensky, President & CEO, Colorado Coalition for the Homeless, Denver, CO
- Lisa Thompson, Chief Operating Officer, Colorado Coalition for the Homeless, Denver, CO
- Bill Windsor, Chief Real Estate Officer, Colorado Coalition for the Homeless, Denver, CO
- Matt Mollica, Director, Housing Intake and Placement, Colorado Coalition for the Homeless, Denver, CO
- Moderator, Barbara DiPietro, Senior Director of Policy, National HCH Council, Baltimore, MD
Archived Webinar Video
Webinar: View on YouTube.
This website is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,967,147 with 20 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
Copyright © 2021 National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Inc.
604 Gallatin Ave., Suite 106 | Nashville, TN 37206 | (615) 226-2292
Privacy and Payment Policies