Everyone deserves a chance to live a healthy life. For patients without homes, however, health equity is often out of reach. So, too, is quality care. Both are critical to achieving equitable health outcomes and ending homelessness: EQuality = Equity + Quality.
Join us at the 2020 National HCH Conference & Policy Symposium as we explore innovative approaches to homeless health care and service delivery through four days of intensive, CME-accredited trainings. #HCH2020 is your chance to learn and network at the premier annual gathering of clinicians, consumers, administrators, and advocates working at the intersection of health care and homelessness.
Whether you’re interested in exploring racial equity or medical respite care, harm reduction or trauma-informed care, we hope you will join us in Phoenix as we unite to explore the future of homeless health care and real solutions to homelessness.
Registration Is Open!
Save your seat for our Pre-Conference Institutes, Learning Labs, and workshops.
What We’re Excited About for #HCH2020
- Two full days of intensive sessions in health care and homelessness.
- Four Pre-Conference Institutes on medical respite care, trauma-informed organizations, policy and advocacy, and diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Four Learning Labs on trauma-informed self-care, community health workers, community trauma, and the workforce.
- Consumer scholarships to help consumers attend #HCH2020. Apply now.
- Diverse, creative sponsorship and marketing opportunities.
- In-person site visits to local homeless service organizations.
- Our privately-funded Social Justice Rally
- Our upcoming #HCH2020 mobile app with an integrated schedule and real-time event activity.
This program is supported by the Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,625,741, with 21.25 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the presenters and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
This website is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,967,147 with 20 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
Copyright © 2021 National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Inc.
604 Gallatin Ave., Suite 106 | Nashville, TN 37206 | (615) 226-2292
Privacy and Payment Policies