Demonstrating Value: Measuring the Value of the Health Care for the Homeless Grantees
Presented by the National Health Care for the Homeless Council
Wednesday, June 14, 2017 | 2-3 p.m. CDT
Demonstrating the value of health centers is a necessary element of sustainability and measuring benefit. How value is assessed can range from illustrating cost-effectiveness and evaluating performance measures to ensuring access to reliable, high-quality, and equitable care.
The purpose of this webinar is to provide a clear, digestible demonstration of the value that Health Care for the Homeless grantees provides and the impact of the HCH integrated care framework on health care. We will provide clear examples of the uniqueness of populations experiencing homelessness and the invaluable work that HCH grantees and those providing direct services give to our communities.
- Heidi Nelson, MHSA, CEO, Duffy Health Center, Hyannis, MA
- Barbara DiPietro, PhD, Senior Director of Policy, National HCH Council (NHCHC), Baltimore, MD
- Alaina P. Boyer, PhD, Director of Research, NHCHC, Nashville, TN
- Rick Brown, MA, Communications Manager, NHCHC, Nashville, TN
- Moderator: Brett W. Poe, BS, Research Associate, NHCHC, Nashville, TN
Archived Webinar Video
Webinar: View on YouTube.