- HRSA Telebehavioral Health Webinar Series: Addressing the Behavioral Health Needs of Unsheltered and Vulnerable Populations during the Pandemic – Part 1 (Jan 2021)
- Clinicians’ Coffee Chat: Using Telehealth to Manage Diabetes (Jan 2020)
- Tele-Behavioral Health in Homeless Health Care: Why Is It Hard, and What Can We Do About It? (Sept 2019)
- It Begins with a Connection: Communicating with Patients Who Are Homeless through Community Voice Mail (Sept 2012)
- COVID-19 & the HCH Community: Ensuring Access to Care Through State Medicaid Telehealth Policies (Nov 2020)
Guidelines & Resources
- Telehealth Resource Centers | Telehealth Resource Centers (TRCs) are funded by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Office for the Advancement of Telehealth, which is part of the Office of Rural Health Policy. Nationally, there are a total of 14 TRCs which include 12 regional centers, all with different strengths and regional expertise, and two national centers which focus on areas of technology assessment and telehealth policy.
- Telebehavioral Health Training and Technical Assistance | The SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions Telebehavioral Health Training and Technical Assistance Series is designed to help safety net providers and rural health clinics understand and adopt telebehavioral health services. The implementation of telehealth services for mental health and substance use allows for increased access to these services, particularly in rural or underserved areas. Divided into six sessions, the training will provide you with the tools and resources necessary to identify and implement a telebehavioral health program. Each educational session includes a Q&A session with telebehavioral health experts, and associated resources for further exploration and information.
- Teleheath Programs | HRSA funded telehealth programs and resources.
- Telehealth Practice Guidelines & Resources | American Telemedicine Association
Subscribe today to Receive our latest e-newsletters
This website is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,967,147 with 20 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
Copyright © 2022 National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Inc.
604 Gallatin Ave., Suite 106 | Nashville, TN 37206 | (615) 226-2292
Privacy and Payment Policies