Healing Hands Newsletters
- RX for Homeless Patients Present Financial, Medical Challenges (2004)
- Operation Safety Net: Outreach to Unsheltered Homeless People (1998) – See “Using Expired Medications: A Murky Issue”
Medication Assistance Programs
- MedData Services Prescription Assistance Program
- Merck Patient Assistance Program
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance | 1(888)477-2669
- Pfizer Helpful Answers – Offers patient assistance programs to people without prescription coverage
- Public Health Service 340B Drug Pricing Program – For Federally Qualified Health Centers
- RxAssist – Database of patient assistance programs run by pharmaceutical companies to provide free medications to people who cannot afford to buy their medicine.
- Vaccines for Children
- Access to Medications by Underserved Populations: Recommendations for Process Improvement
- Rx Access to Pharmaceuticals – This site, developed by the Association of Clinicians for the Underserved, features best practices, policies and regulations, links and other resources.
This website is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,967,147 with 20 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
Copyright © 2021 National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Inc.
604 Gallatin Ave., Suite 106 | Nashville, TN 37206 | (615) 226-2292
Privacy and Payment Policies