In Focus: A Quarterly Research Review
Healing Hands Newsletters
- Case Management for Homeless Clients Who Are Not Obviously Disabled (2007)
- Dealing with Disability: Cognitive Impairments & Homelessness (2003) – See “Effective Case Management Strategies”
- Breaking the Cycle of Family Homelessness Through Intensive Case Management (1998)
- de Vet R, van Luijtelaar MJ, Brilleslijper-Kater SN, Vanderplasschen W, Beijersbergen MD, and Wolf JR. Effectiveness of case management for homeless persons: a systematic review. American Journal of Public Health, 103(10):e13-26, 2013.
- Essock SM, Mueser KT, Drake RE, et al. Comparison of ACT and standard case management for delivering integrated treatment for co-occurring disorders. Psychiatric Services, 57(2):185-196, 2006. Comment and Author Reply in Psychiatric Services, 57(4):578-579, April 2006.
- Cox GB, Meijer L, Carr DI, and Freng SA. Systems Alliance and Support (SAS): A Program of Intensive Case Management for Chronic Public Inebriates: Seattle. Alcoholism Treatment Quarterly, 10(3-4):125-138, 1993.
- Documenting Disability for Persons with Substance Use Disorders & Co-occurring Impairments: A Guide for Clinicians (2007) | Post P, Perret Y, Anderson S, Dalton M, Zevin B, National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Inc.
- Organizing Health Services for Homeless People: A Practical Guide (2001) | McMurray-Avila M – See Part IV, Service Delivery Strategies, Case Management Services
Subscribe today to Receive our latest e-newsletters
This website is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,967,147 with 20 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
Copyright © 2022 National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Inc.
604 Gallatin Ave., Suite 106 | Nashville, TN 37206 | (615) 226-2292
Privacy and Payment Policies