Trauma Informed Organizations
Healing Hands Issues
- Trauma Informed Care (2010)
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Emerging Tools for Assessment and Care (2008)
- The Challenges of Supervision in HCH: Helping Staff Succeed (2006) | See “Secondary Trauma Hurts Clinicians, Patients”
- Homelessness & Family Trauma: The Case for Early Intervention (2003)
- Trauma & Homelessness (1999)
- Trauma Among Homeless Youth (2007) | National Child Traumatic Stress Network Culture & Trauma Brief
- Keeping Safe on the Streets: A Guide for Providers Working with Homeless Women Living on the Streets (2010) | hopeFound
This website is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,967,147 with 20 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
Copyright © 2021 National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Inc.
604 Gallatin Ave., Suite 106 | Nashville, TN 37206 | (615) 226-2292
Privacy and Payment Policies