Fact Sheets & Issue Briefs
- Oral Health and Behavioral Health in Patients Experiencing Homelessness (2021) | National Health Care for the Homeless Council and National Network for Oral Health Access
- COVID-19 & the HCH Community: Maintaining Access to Dental Services (2021) | National Health Care for the Homeless Council
- Oral Health and Diabetes in Patients Experiencing Homelessness (2019) | National Health Care for the Homeless Council and National Network for Oral Health Access
Publications from the HCH Clinicians’ Network
- Vision & Oral Health among Individuals Experiencing Homelessness (2015) | In Focus: A Quarterly Research Review
- Dental and Vision Care for Homeless Patients (2015) | HCH Clinicians’ Network | Healing Hands
- Oral Health Recommendations & Checklist (2009)
- Pediatric Oral Health: What Every HCH Provider Should Know (2007) | Healing Hands
- Your Mouth on Meth (2006) | Patient Education Pamphlet
- “Got Milk?” Responding to Pediatric Dental Injuries of Homeless Children (2005) | Case Report
- Filling the Gaps in Dental Care (2003) | Healing Hands
- Oral Health and Diabetes for Patients Experiencing Homelessness (November 2018) | Presented by the National Health Care for the Homeless Council and the National Network for Oral Health Access
- Promising Practices for Health Center Oral Health Programs | National Network for Oral Health Access | NNOHA recognizes that oral health programs have different environments, infrastructure, cultures, availability of resources, local burden of disease and political considerations. Therefore, end-users need to critically assess the promising practice information and adapt ideas and strategies to better meet the needs of their unique Health Center service populations. The goal of NNOHA’s Promising Practices webpage is to share promising practices between Health Centers and cultivate innovative strategies and promising practices among Health Center oral health programs to improve oral health and reduce disparities.
- Safety Net Dental Clinic Manual | National Maternal and Child Oral Health Resource Center | Lack of access to dental care is a real problem for uninsured and underinsured individuals and families. This user-friendly, highly practical manual results from a collaboration among the Ohio Department of Health, the Indian Health Service, and the Association of State and Territorial Dental Directors. It presents a step-by-step approach for establishing a safety net dental clinic.
Subscribe today to Receive our latest e-newsletters
This website is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,967,147 with 20 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
Copyright © 2022 National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Inc.
604 Gallatin Ave., Suite 106 | Nashville, TN 37206 | (615) 226-2292
Privacy and Payment Policies