Medical Provider – NP/PA (Santa Rosa, CA)
We’re looking for an experienced Medical Provider for our Homeless and Mental health services program!
At Santa Rosa Community Health, we believe health care is a fundamental human right. Every day, we open our doors to care for our diverse patients in a way that honors them and meets their health care needs – no matter what. We are dedicated to social justice and trauma-informed care, as well as an innovative approach to caring for our patients in a comprehensive way, while feeding your passions in medicine.
If you’re someone who:
- Is passionate about providing comprehensive primary care to patients experiencing homelessness and related issues;
- Actively supports organization priorities of high-quality patient care, education, and sustainability;
- Assures quality and safety by practicing Patient-Centered Medical Home principles, and
- Actively encourages patients to participate in the decision-making of their health
Then we’ve got a great opportunity for you!
In this role, you’ll:
- Provide primary care services to a panel of patients
- Work with a dedicated and passionate team to bring our robust primary care services to our homeless and special populations.
- Work closely with our Mental Health team to provide exceptional integrative services
- Work with an innovative team to continue optimization of our team-based systems of care and support our efficiency and effectiveness
- Achieve high-quality outcomes for our patients.
If you’d like to help us achieve our vision and mission please visit srhealth.org/careers/.
Or, click here to learn more and apply!
Subscribe today to Receive our latest e-newsletters
This website is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,967,147 with 20 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
Copyright © 2022 National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Inc.
604 Gallatin Ave., Suite 106 | Nashville, TN 37206 | (615) 226-2292
Privacy and Payment Policies